Our printed trail map showcases a set of 26 great local routes, and this guided walk series explores some of them.
Get out for a walk with a local volunteer and explore parts of Gabriola you may not know. Walks go rain or shine, take between 1 to 1.5 hours and don’t require preregistration.
- Saturday, November 5, 10 am. Meet at the Surf Lodge on Berry Point road for a modified walk U (Clarendon to Upper Berry Point road Loop). Leader: Vicky Scott
- Saturday, December 3, 10 am. Meet at Christ Church Gabriola on South road for walk X (Pylades Channel loops). Leader: Claudia Brann
- Saturday, January 7, 10 am. Meet at Descanso Bay regional park day use area on Taylor Bay road for walk S (Cox community park) Leader: Rob Brockley
- Saturday, February 4, 10 am. Meet at Brickyard beach for walk Y (False Narrows shoreline walk) Leaders: Nick Doe and Jenni Gehlbach
- Saturday March 4, 10 am. Meet at Fisher Road entrance to the 707 for walk Z (Three Gates trail loop) Leader: Hugh Skinner